Frequently asked questions
How can I see a physiotherapist?
Referrals are not necessary to see Brian Boehme or Kayla Hauck. You can book online or call our clinic to schedule an appointment. Sometimes your extended health insurance company will require a referral or prescription before they will help cover the cost, so be sure you know the details of your coverage before you book an appointment.
How can I see a chiropractor?
Referrals are not necessary to see Dr. Siemens You can call our clinic or book online through this website.
How can I see a massage therapist?
Referrals are not necessary to see Bethany. You can book online or call our clinic to schedule an appointment. Sometimes your extended health insurance company requires a prescription before they will help cover the cost of your treatment, so be sure you know the details of your coverage before you schedule an appointment.
Do you offer direct billing to insurance companies?
Yes we do! We are able to direct bill for the services provided by our physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapist. We can direct bill to the following insurance companies:
AB Blue Cross
Chamber of Commerce
Great West Life
Johnston Group Inc
Medavie Blue Cross (only select ESM providers)
RWAM (only select ESM providers)
SSQ Financial Group
Sun Life Financial
How can I prepare for my appointment, especially during COVID-19?
ESM is committed to providing the best possible care - safely! Here are some helpful tips to help you prepare for your appointment:
- Please arrive promptly at your appointment time. We ask that you do not come to the clinic early - we are servicing patients ahead of you and keeping everyone spaced out as much as we can (and cleaning everything in between!).
- Yes - wearing a mask is recommended. We thank-you for your consideration.
- Please do not bring anyone unnecessary with you.
- Please use the washroom before you come to the clinic.
- Please bring your own water bottle/beverage if you need one.
- Please call us with credit card or extended health insurance information so payment can be contactless. If you need to pay using a card, please "tap." Cash is no longer accepted.
- If possible, please book your appointment using our online booking system or by telephone. If you need to rebook in person, please bring your own pen and paper (or phone) to record your next appointment date and time.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms not related to any current chronic condition. Please call us and we will be happy to help you reschedule for a better day.
Prior to arriving at the clinic, we need to ask you the COVID screening questions:
1. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 30 days?
2. Have you, or anyone in your household, been sick or had any respiratory symptoms (including fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose) in the past two weeks?
3. Have you had any contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19?
Thank-you for your patience while we comply with guidelines to keep everyone safe! If you have any questions or concerns, contact us! We are happy to help you!!